Medical Grade Latex Disposable Exam Gloves are 100% Powder-Free and provide high tensile strength for reduced tearing and textured fingertips for tactile sensitivity.
- Constructed of Latex (contains natural rubber latex)
- 100% Powder-Free
- High tensile strength for reduced tearing and increased protection
- Textured fingertips help ensure slip resistance in wet or dry conditions and provide excellent tactile sensitivity.
- Application: Exam Glove (not chemo approved)
- Fingertip Thickness 0.11 mm (4.3 mil)
- Beaded Cuff
- Ambidextrous (can use on either hand)
- Single Use
- Color: Ivory
- Packaged: Box of 100
- Size: EXTRA LARGE (X-Large)
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
Latex Powder-Free Exam Gloves, 100/Box, X-LARGE