Non-Sterile Nitrile exam gloves provide durable barrier protection (chemo rated), while textured fingertips ensure excellent tactile sensitivity.
These high quality Nitrile examination gloves provide all the benefits of latex (elasticity, superior protection) while remaining latex-free and powder-free to help eliminate allergy concerns.
- Confiderm® 4.5C Powder-Free Nitrile Textured Fingertips Blue Exam Gloves
- Constructed of puncture-resistant nitrile
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.15 mm (6 mil)
- Textured fingertips provide excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity.
- The same elasticity as latex without the allergy concerns
- Easy to put on and comfortable to wear
- Provides a good fit with superior protection
- Ultimate in dexterity, touch, and feel
- Ambidextrous (can use on either hand)
- Durable barrier protection - Chemo Rated Quality (Tested for use with Chemotherapy Drugs using ASTM F 739-99 a. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drug exposure must be selected specifically for the type of drugs being used.)
- Length in Inches: 9 Inch
- Color: Blue
- Beaded cuff
- Non-sterile, single use
- 100 gloves per box
- Size: Large