Bedrail support handle includes additional leg supports for added safety and an approximate 20" wide soft, foam handle that is height adjustable from 13.5" to 16.5" above box spring.
- Easy to use for getting into and out of the bed.
- Can be used on either side of the bed.
- Includes floor legs for added stability.
- All steel, white, solid and easy to clean.
- Soft foam hand grip for comfort.
- Installs between mattress and box spring.
- Simply slides under mattress with “no-slip foam” on base bar to prevent movement.
- Will fit most beds that includes a box spring and standard top mattress. (Not recommened for foam top mattresses).
- Adjustable in height and depth to fit most beds using detent buttons.
- Installation bars adjust between mattress and box spring.
- Floor Legs are height adjustable from approximately 31" to 37".
Rail height will depend upon thickness of top mattress.
- Tool Free Assembly
- Rail dimension: 19"(W) x 16.5"(H) x 30.5"(D)
- Weight of Product: approx. 9 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
This item can typically be used with an adjustable or mechanical bed that includes a box spring and standard top mattress, but the rods cannot be inserted on the part of the bed that bends.
Hand Bed Rail with Floor Support